The Nissan Path Forum Index The Nissan Path
The World Wide Nissan Pathfinder Owner's Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Use Google to search TheNissanPath forums ->
Longmont area mechanics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Nissan Path Forum Index -> Rocky Mountain Region
View previous topic :: View next topic  
guinnessjim

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2015 2:51 pm    Post subject: Longmont area mechanics Reply with quote

Hola!

Long time since I've been on here, still got my pathy though. After a couple moves, a few job changes, some other stuff, I've found myself moving to Longmont, CO.

Anyone here got any tips for places up this way? I would like to find someone I can trust as well as someone w/ 4x4 experience as I'm due for a suspension replacement. My Old Man Emu suspension has lasted damn near 90K miles (and seen some entertaining stuff), so I'll pbby just replace that unless I dig around on here and find something better.

Anyway, I look fwd to seeing what people have done w/ their rigs recently and hope someone has a tip for me.

Beers,

jim
Thupertrooper

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2015 1:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Forum kinda died but I'm located in Arizona looking for pathys willing to meet at Moab Utah for GoneMoab2016
Just trying to get people 4wheeling again
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Nissan Path Forum Index -> Rocky Mountain Region All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: