The Nissan Path Forum Index The Nissan Path
The World Wide Nissan Pathfinder Owner's Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Use Google to search TheNissanPath forums ->
2014 Pathfinder transmission problems

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Nissan Path Forum Index -> 2013+ Pathfinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
caddosmith

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2014 3:12 pm    Post subject: 2014 Pathfinder transmission problems Reply with quote

Bought a 2014 Pathfinder Platinum 10/3/2013. It started vibrating when you take off from stops. Not always, but frequently. Thought it was a tire out of balance and took it to dealer. They ran tests on the transmission and called Nissan and was told to replace it. this was around 12/21/2013. After about two weeks and new transmission it started doing it again. Took it back to dealer in March 2014 and again a new transmission. Two weeks later, it's doing the same thing.
Meet with the service manager today about the problem. He said that they had sold many Pathfinders and only had problems with one other vehicle, but not as bad as mine. He said to bring it in and Nissan would probably say to put another transmission in it.
Has anyone else had this problem? Gets old putting a new transmission in every two months.

caddosmith
eieio
Sponsored Member

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2014 3:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Personally, I'd be checking into whether or not your situation falls into the Lemon Law category.
If it does, I'd push for a 100% refund of all your costs & fees, or a replacement car if you want to try over again.

"I plan ahead. That way, I don't have to do anything right now!"
volvite
Sponsored Member

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2014 7:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

eieio wrote:
Personally, I'd be checking into whether or not your situation falls into the Lemon Law category.
If it does, I'd push for a 100% refund of all your costs & fees, or a replacement car if you want to try over again.

Agree. I would work the lemon law and either get a replacement or try a different vehicle.
What did you do to your Pathfinder thread:http://www.thenissanpath.com/viewtopic.php?p=71760#71760
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Nissan Path Forum Index -> 2013+ Pathfinder All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: