Sold my Pathy

Any topics related to 2005-2012 R51

Moderator: volvite

deermjd

Sold my Pathy

Postby deermjd » Wed Dec 17, 2014 7:22 am

Well guys, after about 5 years I decided to sell my Pathfinder. Overall it's been a good vehicle. It had many of the common problems early on that were covered under warranty (ECM relay, timing chain tensioner, fuel sending unit). It was trouble free for awhile then recently has been starting to show it's age. Within the past year, I have replaced u-joints, wheels bearings, and the brake master cylinder. Not huge problems, but i just don't have the time to work on my vehicles like I used to. I never had a single problem with the engine or transmission. I have learned so much from this forum. Thank you guys. I will check back in from time to time.

CPLTECH

Postby CPLTECH » Wed Dec 17, 2014 9:07 am

Could we ask, what vehicle did you replace it with? Just wondering what my options are for the future.

I see that 2015 Grand Cherokee is reasonable (?) & has 8 – speed trans. Has a 3.0L diesel option for a lot more $$$. A 4 Runner seems expensive.

deermjd

Postby deermjd » Wed Dec 17, 2014 9:57 am

I bought an F150 crew cab. It's a big change from the Pathfinder and the two Grand Cherokee's I had before that. I having a growing family and wanted something with more room in the backseat. Plus having a bed is nice. I got tired of folding all the seats down every time I needed to haul something big.

volvite
Sponsored Member

Postby volvite » Wed Dec 17, 2014 9:22 pm

Sorry to see you go but good luck with the F-150. I've been looking at those also as owning a house, a truck just seems to fit the bill easier than an SUV.

Return to “R51 General Chat”