The Nissan Path Forum Index The Nissan Path
The World Wide Nissan Pathfinder Owner's Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Use Google to search TheNissanPath forums ->
Sold my Pathy

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Nissan Path Forum Index -> R51 General Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
deermjd

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2014 6:22 am    Post subject: Sold my Pathy Reply with quote

Well guys, after about 5 years I decided to sell my Pathfinder. Overall it's been a good vehicle. It had many of the common problems early on that were covered under warranty (ECM relay, timing chain tensioner, fuel sending unit). It was trouble free for awhile then recently has been starting to show it's age. Within the past year, I have replaced u-joints, wheels bearings, and the brake master cylinder. Not huge problems, but i just don't have the time to work on my vehicles like I used to. I never had a single problem with the engine or transmission. I have learned so much from this forum. Thank you guys. I will check back in from time to time.

Bilstein shocks/struts, K&N air filter, transmission cooler bypassed
CPLTECH

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2014 8:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Could we ask, what vehicle did you replace it with? Just wondering what my options are for the future.

I see that 2015 Grand Cherokee is reasonable (?) & has 8 speed trans. Has a 3.0L diesel option for a lot more $$$. A 4 Runner seems expensive.
deermjd

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2014 8:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I bought an F150 crew cab. It's a big change from the Pathfinder and the two Grand Cherokee's I had before that. I having a growing family and wanted something with more room in the backseat. Plus having a bed is nice. I got tired of folding all the seats down every time I needed to haul something big.

Bilstein shocks/struts, K&N air filter, transmission cooler bypassed
volvite
Sponsored Member

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2014 8:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry to see you go but good luck with the F-150. I've been looking at those also as owning a house, a truck just seems to fit the bill easier than an SUV.
What did you do to your Pathfinder thread:http://www.thenissanpath.com/viewtopic.php?p=71760#71760
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Nissan Path Forum Index -> R51 General Chat All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: