Harness Disconnected Please Help Figuring Out What It is

Topics related to Lights, Radio, Stereo, Headunits, Alternators...

Moderator: volvite

alecsey

Harness Disconnected Please Help Figuring Out What It is

Postby alecsey » Tue Apr 07, 2015 1:26 pm

Hi Please help me with this. I came from the shop after repair and found this harness disconnected. Nissan Pathfinder 2006. There two male and 1 female connectors that I could see. Please see the picture: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0Bx7m06 ... sp=sharing Repair shop is far away and I don't want to go back just to have this harness reconnected. Does anybody know what this harness is for and how to plug it back in.

Thanks!!!

smj999smj
Site Admin

Postby smj999smj » Tue Apr 07, 2015 8:08 pm

They must have replaced your radiator or had it removed. The grey harness connector is for the electric fan; you can actually see the female end of the connector in your picture, halfway down the side of your radiator. The other, I believe, goes to a switch on the A/C high pressure line in that general area. It shouldn't be too hard to find if you look a little bit.

alecsey

Postby alecsey » Tue Apr 07, 2015 8:21 pm

smj999smj wrote:They must have replaced your radiator or had it removed. The grey harness connector is for the electric fan; you can actually see the female end of the connector in your picture, halfway down the side of your radiator. The other, I believe, goes to a switch on the A/C high pressure line in that general area. It shouldn't be too hard to find if you look a little bit.
Thank you! I will try to reconnect it tomorrow.

Return to “R51 Electrical”