Where to place amp

Oh yeah, it's the geek bling with flashing lights, just can't get enough.

Moderator: volvite

Kestral

Where to place amp

Postby Kestral » Mon Mar 16, 2015 2:27 am

Ok so here is my issue I want to add an amp and sub to my 2012 Pathfinder the sub will be a simple 10 inch sub in a sealed enclosure and easy to remove. I use the back of my Pathy quite offen for deliveries so the sub needs to come out easy and that's the easy part. The issue I have is where to install the sub amp? It's an Alpine MRV500 and it's not huge but Like I said I need the rear space so mounting it on the side of the cargo area is not an option. The place I bought the amp suggested I see what is behind the left plastic cover in the wheel well area and mount the amp inside there. Anyone have any ideas?

jag19651

Re: Where to place amp

Postby jag19651 » Wed Apr 08, 2015 6:06 pm

Kestral wrote:Ok so here is my issue I want to add an amp and sub to my 2012 Pathfinder the sub will be a simple 10 inch sub in a sealed enclosure and easy to remove. I use the back of my Pathy quite offen for deliveries so the sub needs to come out easy and that's the easy part. The issue I have is where to install the sub amp? It's an Alpine MRV500 and it's not huge but Like I said I need the rear space so mounting it on the side of the cargo area is not an option. The place I bought the amp suggested I see what is behind the left plastic cover in the wheel well area and mount the amp inside there. Anyone have any ideas?
Mine fit under the middle seat in the second row

Return to “NAV/GPS/Audio/Electronics”