The Nissan Path Forum Index The Nissan Path
The World Wide Nissan Pathfinder Owner's Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Use Google to search TheNissanPath forums ->
What did you do to your Pathfinder today!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Nissan Path Forum Index -> General Automotive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
sandy424

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2016 3:13 am    Post subject: Re: What did you do to your Pathfinder today! Reply with quote

volvite wrote:
Thought we could start a thread where members post things they repaired/replaced/upgraded/removed on their pathfinders. I've seen these threads on other vehicle forums and they are one of the most active. Lets see if we can keep this thread active.

I have an 08 V8 that's a CPO. I'm coming up on the 100K miles and I took the advice of another forum member and stopped by my local dealership yesterday to see if they would replace the radiator based upon the possibility of leaking into the transmission while still under warranty. They took the pathfinder overnight and were doing overall inspection of the vehicle to see what they could/need to be replaced under warranty. Today they called and they are replacing a few seals and the auto belt tensioner. No luck on the radiator. They said there does not seem to be any cross contamination of the fluid. They had to order the belt tensioner so I should have the Pathfinder back tomorrow.
palmerwmd

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2017 6:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

yesterday I installed Phillips X-Treme Visons in my pathfinder:
http://www.thenissanpath.com/viewtopic.php?t=15828 Very Happy

2012 V6 4WD, in Grey over Grey
00pathySE

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2018 12:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Changed the front drive gear oil, and fixed a small hole in the exhaust pipe with some jb weld.
Graham W

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2018 3:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Swept the dog hair out the boot and checked oil and water LOL

Have a new F/NS droplink to fit at the weekend. Have already done the OS but got rained off, UK weather eh !
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Nissan Path Forum Index -> General Automotive All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: