Snow Chains Review, Diamond shape pattern

Anything automotive in nature, be it Nissan or one of those "other" manufacturers.

Moderator: volvite

Gray

Postby Gray » Thu Nov 06, 2008 6:17 am

Captain caveman wrote:
Greybrick wrote:
blink32 wrote: Ahh yes, you should never ever have any traction at all on a tire that is supposed to provide forward momentum or control direction. :roll: Again, you're posting more nonsense. I personally hope no-one reads anything you post and takes it for legitamite information. Let me run out make sure the world knows that they should put chains only on the rear, un-powered wheels of their FWD vehicles. Oh wait, you'll come back and say "but but but, I meant when installed on a RWD vehicle". Hrmm, I guess if I only had one set of tire chains I would only install them on the driven set of wheels, but with two sets why not put them all around to control all aspects of traction?

Crawl back under your bridge troll. Or not. :lol:

Captain, I too prefer cables when dealing with cars. They end up being easier to manage.
Have a look in your owners manual Blink. :roll:

Graybrick, Not everything is the owners manual is allways correct. I find that working at a dealership you discover that the guys that made this truck can not do 1/2 the shit or 1/2 the brain as the techs that work on them.
I would love to meet the guy that designed the 387 Peterbilt :evil:
Haha totaly agreed, interesting though that every OEM in North America and most in Europe recommend running chains on the back wheels only. Probably an OEM thing though...or could this conspiracy also involve real truck drivers. :roll:

blink32
Sponsored Member

Postby blink32 » Thu Nov 06, 2008 12:14 pm

Captain caveman wrote: To help this argument, Graybrick out of this post can you please give me two links to sites that prove your post. about stretching and keeping it under 5mph ( not another forum were othere did the searching for you.) you do the searching.
Just like when he was questioned on his awesome MPG reports, the legit questions are ignored. One more troll bites the dust.

Captain
Sponsored Member

Postby Captain » Thu Nov 06, 2008 3:59 pm

Not to steal the topic but did some one change there username and personal info----- im not saying and names or dissing anyone

Greybrick what happend, Hello are you out there???? :!:

Return to “General Automotive”