The Nissan Path Forum Index The Nissan Path
The World Wide Nissan Pathfinder Owner's Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Use Google to search TheNissanPath forums ->
98 chillkoot pathfinder rear view mirror

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Nissan Path Forum Index -> 1996-2004 Pathfinder (R50)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Clobysavage

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2016 3:00 pm    Post subject: 98 chillkoot pathfinder rear view mirror Reply with quote

Hey guys first time at this evere but anyway, so I have just recently recieved a 98 chillkoot and the rear view mirror compass and temp did not work. I went thru 4 or 5 mirrors from wreckers and no luck, every time I would connect it you would hear a pop and the lcd would explode. Frustrated I have now installed the compass temp from a 99 xe ( overhead ) and kept the mirror for the lights in it. This was all a bit of a task, needed to pull 2 wires to complete the harness and ran a new power supply for the new console. 😃 now all works great. I will be posting pics and walk through of what is needed and where to tie in as long as people are interested. Now on a side note the chillkoot harnes location and wiring is different then any other trim of the pathfinders.

On a side note I have found a few good suspension lifts for the r50 and will be posting pics of before during and after as well as where I found the parts( i am in Alberta canada) got to say I love the feel of the r50
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Nissan Path Forum Index -> 1996-2004 Pathfinder (R50) All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: