98 chillkoot pathfinder rear view mirror

Attack of the unibody snatchers! Styling and handling refined or bland? You decide.

Moderator: volvite

Clobysavage

98 chillkoot pathfinder rear view mirror

Postby Clobysavage » Wed Mar 02, 2016 4:00 pm

Hey guys first time at this evere but anyway, so I have just recently recieved a 98 chillkoot and the rear view mirror compass and temp did not work. I went thru 4 or 5 mirrors from wreckers and no luck, every time I would connect it you would hear a pop and the lcd would explode. Frustrated I have now installed the compass temp from a 99 xe ( overhead ) and kept the mirror for the lights in it. This was all a bit of a task, needed to pull 2 wires to complete the harness and ran a new power supply for the new console. 😃 now all works great. I will be posting pics and walk through of what is needed and where to tie in as long as people are interested. Now on a side note the chillkoot harnes location and wiring is different then any other trim of the pathfinders.

On a side note I have found a few good suspension lifts for the r50 and will be posting pics of before during and after as well as where I found the parts( i am in Alberta canada) got to say I love the feel of the r50

Return to “1996-2004 Pathfinder (R50)”