FS: 10 SE stock 17" wheels w/ like-new Uniroyal Tires

Member postings to buy/sell anything, from parts to full automobiles. Commercial vendors, ask the Admins first for permission to post.

Moderator: volvite

ZPOC RDY

FS: 10 SE stock 17" wheels w/ like-new Uniroyal Tires

Postby ZPOC RDY » Sat May 21, 2016 4:31 pm

PICS TO FOLLOW SOON! Gonna do an oil change and rotate and take pics while they're off. In the meantime, enjoy the picture that shows what they look like.

Getting ready for upgrade to OE 18" LE rims and selling my 17" rims with tires to afford the switch. Got the 2010 SE from the dealer in Jan, so the rims were basically brand new (didn't see the report, so I'm not sure if they were touched up, but they were in showfloor condition) and it had brand new tires. Color is listed as hyper silver.
For anybody that's wondering, they are the LE rims from 2005-2009, then SE (SV as applicable) rims from 2010-2012.
Tires are Uniroyal Laredo Cross Country Tour 265/65R17 with almost 5k mi on them so far, mostly highway. Been offroading a few times, but no jagged rocks or anything. Never hit the curb. Approx 11/32 front and 10/32 rear.

The tires retail for about $130 without any crazy deals. Remanufactured rims sell for $190. Call it $320 each brand new. I'm asking $750 ($187.50 each) for the complete set of tires and rims. I'd prefer not to break up the set, but if you only need the tires or rims, I'm willing to do $500 for wheels and $300 for tires.

Shipping might be a little expensive for far off places (I'm in CA), and will not ship international. It seems most CA shipping is about $30 for one wheel. I'm willing to cover half the shipping cost if it's more than $50/ wheel if you get all 4.

TIRES
http://www.walmart.com/ip/Uniroyal-Lare ... T/43076599

RIMS
http://www.amazon.com/NISSAN-PATHFINDER ... ssan+17%22

ZPOC RDY

Postby ZPOC RDY » Sun Sep 11, 2016 2:31 pm

Mods please delete. Re-posted as new topic

Return to “Classifieds for Pathfinders and Pathfinder Accessories”