Pioneer AVIC-X930BT In-Dash Navigation F/S

Member postings to buy/sell anything, from parts to full automobiles. Commercial vendors, ask the Admins first for permission to post.

Moderator: volvite

highaltitude

Pioneer AVIC-X930BT In-Dash Navigation F/S

Postby highaltitude » Wed Sep 21, 2016 2:36 pm

I have a Pioneer AVIC-X930BT In-Dash Navigation AV Receiver with DVD Playback, Built-In Bluetooth® and 6.1" WVGA Touchscreen Display for sale. Great condition, everything works. I have the GPS antenna, microphone, AV harnesses all you need is Nissan harness connectors (9 dollars at Amazon). If you're into modding, AVIC411.com is an excellent site for getting information, and making custom things on your radio. Specs can be found here at Pioneer's website --> AVIC-X930BT - In-Dash Navigation AV Receiver with DVD Playback, Built-In Bluetooth® and 6.1" WVGA Touchscreen Display | Pioneer Electronics USA Navi unit was 999.00 new, asking $300 shipped!

rajasa22

Re: Pioneer AVIC-X930BT In-Dash Navigation F/S

Postby rajasa22 » Tue May 30, 2017 9:39 pm

Hello! Do you still have this unit after all this time?

I have a Pioneer AVIC-X930BT In-Dash Navigation AV Receiver with DVD Playback, Built-In Bluetooth® and 6.1" WVGA Touchscreen Display for sale. Great condition, everything works. I have the GPS antenna, microphone, AV harnesses all you need is Nissan harness connectors (9 dollars at Amazon). If you're into modding, AVIC411.com is an excellent site for getting information, and making custom things on your radio. Specs can be found here at Pioneer's website --> AVIC-X930BT - In-Dash Navigation AV Receiver with DVD Playback, Built-In Bluetooth® and 6.1" WVGA Touchscreen Display | Pioneer Electronics USA Navi unit was 999.00 new, asking $300 shipped!

Image[/quote]

Return to “Classifieds for Pathfinders and Pathfinder Accessories”