Nissan OEM Parts

Any topics related to 2005-2012 R51

Moderator: volvite

pathy-logical

Nissan OEM Parts

Postby pathy-logical » Tue Sep 27, 2016 1:39 pm

Picked up my Pathfinder in FL two weeks ago and drove back to the Northeast 1600 miles over 4 days. I really like it. Fuel mileage was a little over 20mpg, mostly interstate highways. I'm surprised by the power the V6 has. Should have no problem pulling my 5'x10' cargo trailer.

I need a few odds and ends though so I'm looking for recommendations for ordering Genuine Nissan parts online. A bottle of touch-up paint was $23 out the door from the Nissan dealer so I think I'll only do business with them if I absolutely have to.

I also have a question about the power windows. Right front window went all the way down under power but won't come back up under power. I can hear the motor running when I use the switch for up or down. I went inside the door and can move the window up or down freely without the motor. But it seems to want to go down when the switch is pushed or pulled. Is there a reversing switch or does it reverse based on motor revolutions? I don't know exactly how it happened I was not the one operating the window. I know there is an anti-pinch function, could it be malfunctioning? Does it sound like I have a bad regulator?

smj999smj
Site Admin

Postby smj999smj » Wed Sep 28, 2016 6:28 pm

The window issue sounds like a bad window regulator; you would have to remove the door panel for inspection to be sure. The right front is Nissan P/N: 80720-EA000. You can get it from Rockauto.com for $28+shipping if you don't mind aftermarket parts, or $87+shipping from online Nissan dealers. The Nissan MSRP is $127.73.

For genuine Nissan parts, these are two good sites:

www.courtesyparts.com

www.nissanpartsdeal.com

pathy-logical

Postby pathy-logical » Mon Oct 03, 2016 10:04 am

Thank you for the response and the links.

Return to “R51 General Chat”