The Nissan Path Forum Index The Nissan Path
The World Wide Nissan Pathfinder Owner's Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Use Google to search TheNissanPath forums ->
UK 2006 V6 4.0 for sale, Only 33000 miles

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Nissan Path Forum Index -> Classifieds for Pathfinders and Pathfinder Accessories
View previous topic :: View next topic  
srw

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2016 12:19 am    Post subject: UK 2006 V6 4.0 for sale, Only 33000 miles Reply with quote

Hi,

I have what seems to be an incredibly rare UK registered RHD 2006 (R51) 4 litre V6 Pathfinder for sale in beautiful condition with only 33,000 miles on the clock.

It is the T Spec in metallic green with grey leather, sat nav, multi function wheel and so on.

It has a custom stainless exhaust, sounds incredible and goes pretty well too with over 270 horse power.

Comes with a Witter detachable tow bar (used for bike rack only) with can bus electrics, rear boot liner, cargo floor liner, factory dog guard, 7 seats, sun roof, all electric windows, factory tints, air con, clean undamaged alloys, service history and mot's, just about to be serviced and will have air con checked and topped.

I see diesels of this age and mileage being advertised for 10 to 11k from a dealer, but you could have this wonderful machone for 8500.

It's a bit thirsty at 18mpg in town, but up to 27mpg on a cruise, so just use it to cruise.

Private buyers only please. No agencies.

If you are interested, please reply to this post and I will send pics. I will also try to post a few later.

Thanks for looking,
Steve
srw

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2016 1:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

**NOW SOLD**
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Nissan Path Forum Index -> Classifieds for Pathfinders and Pathfinder Accessories All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: