UK 2006 V6 4.0 for sale, Only 33000 miles

Member postings to buy/sell anything, from parts to full automobiles. Commercial vendors, ask the Admins first for permission to post.

Moderator: volvite

srw

UK 2006 V6 4.0 for sale, Only 33000 miles

Postby srw » Sun Oct 23, 2016 1:19 am

Hi,

I have what seems to be an incredibly rare UK registered RHD 2006 (R51) 4 litre V6 Pathfinder for sale in beautiful condition with only 33,000 miles on the clock.

It is the T Spec in metallic green with grey leather, sat nav, multi function wheel and so on.

It has a custom stainless exhaust, sounds incredible and goes pretty well too with over 270 horse power.

Comes with a Witter detachable tow bar (used for bike rack only) with can bus electrics, rear boot liner, cargo floor liner, factory dog guard, 7 seats, sun roof, all electric windows, factory tints, air con, clean undamaged alloys, service history and mot's, just about to be serviced and will have air con checked and topped.

I see diesels of this age and mileage being advertised for 10 to 11k from a dealer, but you could have this wonderful machone for £8500.

It's a bit thirsty at 18mpg in town, but up to 27mpg on a cruise, so just use it to cruise.

Private buyers only please. No agencies.

If you are interested, please reply to this post and I will send pics. I will also try to post a few later.

Thanks for looking,
Steve

srw

Postby srw » Mon Oct 31, 2016 2:00 pm

**NOW SOLD**

Return to “Classifieds for Pathfinders and Pathfinder Accessories”