Hi everyone!

Post a pic of your ride, tell us where you're from, what vehicle your Path replaced, etc etc.

Moderator: volvite

BradsPath

Hi everyone!

Postby BradsPath » Mon Jan 30, 2017 5:21 am

What's up guys. I have registered a while ago but realized that I never actually said Hi. Right now I own an 08 Nissan Xterra 4x4 but planning to switch to a larger Nissan Titan and try to make a desert prerunner on it's base. If anyone is experienced in this field of modifications - I will be glad to get any kind of advice)

flat6symphony

Postby flat6symphony » Mon Jan 30, 2017 6:57 am

Welcome. Nice Xterra you got there. I almost got one myself but went the Pathfinder instead. I know that some of us here wished we had that solid rear axle!

As for the Titan, sounds like a great project so please post some progress pictures. The Titan and V8 Pathfinders both share the 5.6 L VK56DE engine so I know that you will find some good info on that here. We have some very knowledgeable people on this forum and they are always helpful so don't be afraid to ask!

I'm sure you already know about the Nissan Titan forum, if not, check it out.

TitanTalk.com

Good luck on your build

BradsPath

Postby BradsPath » Mon Jan 30, 2017 8:19 am

Thanks a lot! I don't own a Titan yet, but seriously consider getting one. I never owned a pickup truck, but the 5.6L engine certainly attracts my attention.

XVTer

Postby XVTer » Mon Jan 30, 2017 8:23 am

Hello and welcome

The Xterra in your profile picture looks strikingly similar to my old one 8)

Some of the guys here can help you if you're looking for info modding the 5.6 but if you're looking to Mod a Titan, there'll be a lot more info on Titan Talk

BradsPath

Postby BradsPath » Tue Jan 31, 2017 1:56 am

oh my, what an awkward situation...I never claimed that Xterra on my avatar belongs to me) It was an Icon for me and I always wanted to reach the same result! Nice to meet you here on the forum) what a coincidence! Let me figure out how to post an attachment to show you mine

And yeah for titan I want something really aggressive like this: http://autocarspec.com/nissan-titan-pre ... truck.html

I already bulparked the estimated cost of the suspension + tires

XVTer

Postby XVTer » Thu Feb 02, 2017 5:53 pm

No worries - it's a compliment to the work I put into that rig.

Happy modding!

Return to “New Members, Sound Off!”