changed the battery and now all my settings reset EVERY time

Topics related to Lights, Radio, Stereo, Headunits, Alternators...

Moderator: volvite

m.powerpt

Postby m.powerpt » Wed Mar 01, 2017 12:25 pm

first off Dibo...that is a badass path you got there amigo!

second Palmer...my head unit has everything set up like yours where everything is read in the one screen. from what i hear we are pretty much screwed unless you plan on re-doing climate control and all the other things that the screen shows. from what i hear it is possible...but not easy. only differences are that mine is bose and does not have navigation. do you have dual climate control?

m.powerpt

Postby m.powerpt » Wed Mar 01, 2017 1:03 pm

also what head units have you heard of that can control the same functions as our pathfinder screens? i would be very interested to know that. i have the aux input and wire to get music off my phone, but i would prefer to use bluetooth and have a much nicer set up.

palmerwmd
Site Admin

Postby palmerwmd » Thu Mar 02, 2017 11:49 am

m.powerpt wrote:first off Dibo...that is a badass path you got there amigo!

second Palmer...my head unit has everything set up like yours where everything is read in the one screen. from what i hear we are pretty much screwed unless you plan on re-doing climate control and all the other things that the screen shows. from what i hear it is possible...but not easy. only differences are that mine is bose and does not have navigation. do you have dual climate control?
i have Bose.. no Navigation..but I ahve dual climate...

All those things still work except no settings are retained.

palmerwmd
Site Admin

Postby palmerwmd » Thu Mar 02, 2017 11:50 am

m.powerpt wrote:also what head units have you heard of that can control the same functions as our pathfinder screens? i would be very interested to know that. i have the aux input and wire to get music off my phone, but i would prefer to use bluetooth and have a much nicer set up.
Years ago I had a in dash screen in my supercharged Z to show AF ratios etc..
it would also show nay display the car can display.
This was 9 yrs ago...
So I am sure things have moved on

Return to “R51 Electrical”