Back to the Pathy

Post a pic of your ride, tell us where you're from, what vehicle your Path replaced, etc etc.

Moderator: volvite

Speedwagon33

Back to the Pathy

Postby Speedwagon33 » Wed Feb 22, 2017 9:01 pm

It's been over 15 years since I bought my first vehicle a 1987 Nissan Pathfinder. After many 4runners the Sequoia and a tundra I have decided to go back to the old pathfinder for a good all-around fun Offroad vehicle. Just purchased a 2005 LE from the original owner, very well-kept and clean. Planning on making some mods, first on the list is wheels and tires. I would like to go to the 18 inch OEM wheel that I believe started in 07 or 08. From what I can tell the bolt pattern is the same but for some reason no where can I find anything that says they are compatible with an 05. Can somebody please tell me if this is possible. Great Forum from what I've seen, thank you in advance for any information .

Jrk2205

Edit to Original Post

Postby Jrk2205 » Thu Feb 23, 2017 6:07 am

After careful reconsideration my wife and I ended up returning the 2006 and went to a better dealer and got a black 2011 SE for about the same price. 113k miles but it came with a 2 year 24000 mile warranty that covers almost everything. Engine goes bad? 200 dollar deductible. Same thing with trans and powertrain and electrical system. Also comes with roadside, towing, and if it breaks down on a trip they pay for it to get towed back regardless of distance. I feel like a made out like a bandit lol. The car is extremely clean inside and out. Only issue it had was a fluctuating idle and the check engine light came on. Dealer is going to fix it and give me a loaner car in the meantime free of charge. Any recommendations on necessary mods? And does the 2011 have the same radiator problem that the r51 is known for? Thanks!

palmerwmd
Site Admin

Postby palmerwmd » Sun Feb 26, 2017 10:31 am

The 11 radiators have no issues.
Welcome to the site! :)

Return to “New Members, Sound Off!”