1994 Pathfinder XE 4x4

Member postings to buy/sell anything, from parts to full automobiles. Commercial vendors, ask the Admins first for permission to post.

Moderator: volvite

VHerring

1994 Pathfinder XE 4x4

Postby VHerring » Thu Mar 02, 2017 1:11 pm

I have a 1994 Nissan Pathfinder XE 4x4 for sale. Just over 206,000 miles. We bought it when the transmission went out on our van, but it is too small for our family of 5, with 2 of our 3 children still in carseats.

The Good:

-new water pump
-replaced water pump pulley (used)
-new thermostat
-new timing belt
-new timing belt tensioner pulley
-replaced fan clutch (used)
-replaced fan (used)
-new brake master cylinder
-newer front brake lines
-new upper and lower radiator hoses
-new negative battery cable connector
-replaced alternator with a re-manufactured one
-replaced the #5 injector
-plenum gasket
-egr valve gasket
-newer spark plugs (about 6 months ago)
-replaced connector hose between fuel rails in the front
-new pcv valve
-lots of new vaccum hoses
-new front sway bar links
-new front sway bar bushings
-new tie rod assemblies (inner tie rod ends, outer tie rod ends, new adjusting sleeves)
-new drive belts

The Bad:

-body damage on passenger side and top around sunroof
-brush guard and front bumper bent
-has small oil leak (believe it's front main seal, couldn't afford to replace when I was in there to do the water pump and timing belt)
-no A/C (needs a new compressor)
-ABS light on (think it needs a new abs actuator. Has brakes, but you have to pump them. Is still totally drivable)
-radio was missing when I bought it a few weeks ago, have not replaced
-a few small interior cosmetic issues
-horn and cruise control don't work( not sure why, checked fuses and they are fine. Just haven't had time to find the problem)
-exhaust leak
-hydraulics on rear hatch and glass are shot (have to prop open)
-needs new bushings (especially strut rod bushings, think that's what's causing wobble in front end since replacing the tie rod assemblies and sway bar parts didn't work)
-needs new throttle position sensor (when in park and pushing gas to raise rpms to 3000, it drops to 2000 and jumps back and forth. Also lacks power and the rpm's jump down when switching from 1st to 2nd gear)

The Really Bad:

-Has a hole in the frame on the driver's side, about mid-way
-Has a crack in the frame behind the front driver's wheel, and as such should NOT be driven (though we have been since it's been our only vehicle and we had no choice)

I have reached the point where I can't afford to keep putting money into it, so I figured I would post it on here for sale. It may be able to be repaired if you have the time/money/tools, or used as a parts truck since they are hard to find (at least they are here in Ohio! lol )

I'm asking $800 OBO May consider trades, just depends on what you have...but cash is king! I have no way to ship it or haul it, so that part would be up to you, but I have pictures I can send if anyone is interested. Thanks for looking!

Return to “Classifieds for Pathfinders and Pathfinder Accessories”