Drove new Titan

Anything automotive in nature, be it Nissan or one of those "other" manufacturers.

Moderator: volvite

Kestral

Drove new Titan

Postby Kestral » Tue Mar 07, 2017 11:22 am

So today I went over to my friendly Nissan dealer to pick up an oil filter and I was looking at the new Titan in the lot when this eager young man walked up and said "you want to drive her!" And I said "Hell why not!" It was an SL V8 model. Overall it was impressive the ride was great power was great I really liked it. Come to think of it I never got the price?? Prob not cheep! Anyway I got his card and some lit and went on my way.

disallow
Site Admin

Postby disallow » Tue Mar 07, 2017 12:25 pm

We took a 2017 Titan XD Diesel out for a spin a few months ago. It was massive! And over $70k to take her home. It'll be 10 years before I can afford the 2017 model I test drove, by then it should be around $15-20k.

Honestly would need to compare to a Ram Cummins or something like that to get a feel for how good it is, but it seemed great!

Kestral

Postby Kestral » Tue Mar 07, 2017 4:18 pm

All pick up trucks are big $ now the prices are just way out of hand! It was funny but after I drove the Titan I got in my Pathfinder and just said sure the Titan is nice but I just can't justify it right now.

webbrowan

Postby webbrowan » Mon Jun 26, 2017 7:24 am

It is not cheap indeed! I just saw one at my local dealer but didn't have a chance to give it a test drive. It still looked massive and tempting though from afar! However, the price is within the range that I have always expected of a heavy duty vehicle. Perhaps a trade-in would help us get hold of one quicker as opposed to having to save some more.

bambox

Postby bambox » Tue Jun 27, 2017 7:45 am

Damn, yeah it's uber expensive but such an lovely ride. I saw a guy on facebook that is driving it, but he has really a lot of money. He was boasting about how he got a great deal on DSRLeasing, like it would change a thing where he got it as he can afford basically anything. I will soon see him having a yacht probably lol

Return to “General Automotive”