The Nissan Path Forum Index The Nissan Path
The World Wide Nissan Pathfinder Owner's Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Use Google to search TheNissanPath forums ->
Tired Frontier

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Nissan Path Forum Index -> General Automotive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kestral

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2017 3:20 pm    Post subject: Tired Frontier Reply with quote

Talked to a guy today that has a 2006 Nissan Frontier as many of you know same drivetrain as the R51 V6 Pathfinder. It was a bit rough with rust on the fenders and 245,000 miles! The owner said it is the best vehicle he has ever owned. He had Nissan replace the timing chain some time ago and he buy passed the radiator himself at around 60,000 other then that two sets of brakes and several sets of tires and just some odd and end general maintenance. He wanted to buy my R51 Pathy but I was not selling!
smj999smj
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2017 7:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My 2008 Pathy just climbed over the 200,000 mile mark and still running strong....knock on wood!
NVSteve
Sponsored Member

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2017 2:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

smj999smj wrote:
My 2008 Pathy just climbed over the 200,000 mile mark and still running strong....knock on wood!

Damn. All my earlier vehicles were 1970-ish models. Constantly having to replace plugs, plug wires, belts, etc. I'm only at a bit over 100k on my Pathfinder, but it is simply amazing the longevity of all the various components these days. Probably going to replace it in the next year or so though.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Nissan Path Forum Index -> General Automotive All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: