The Nissan Path Forum Index The Nissan Path
The World Wide Nissan Pathfinder Owner's Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Use Google to search TheNissanPath forums ->
Anyone running this setup ?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Nissan Path Forum Index -> R51 Brakes, Tires, and Wheels
View previous topic :: View next topic  
nismopath

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2017 1:34 pm    Post subject: Anyone running this setup ? Reply with quote

1. Will these spacers work for my 05 ?
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01KP4PJFG/ref=wl_it_dp_o_pC_nS_ttl?_encoding=UTF8&colid=VA9C4OIMVNJG&coliid=I1LAP6X8CABTJY

2. I am looking for pictures to show stock LE ( or same offset wheel ) with a 265 wide tire and 1" spacer, or a setup similar to it. I want to find out where it hits on the fenders
smj999smj
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2017 2:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The spacers will fit your hubs. As far as the tire, providing the aspect ratio of the tire would be needed to help determine the diameter of the tire. For example, a 265/65 tire is a lot smaller that a 265/75.
2006 Pathfinder LE VQ40DE AWD, aftermarket radiator, Airlift 1000's, Bilstein HD rear shocks, Doug Thorley shortie headers and mid-pipes, Magnaflow 12580 muffler, aFe Momentum GT CAI w/ dry filter, XTP plenum spacer, Superchips Flashpaq tuner
nismopath

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2017 6:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

smj999smj wrote:
The spacers will fit your hubs. As far as the tire, providing the aspect ratio of the tire would be needed to help determine the diameter of the tire. For example, a 265/65 tire is a lot smaller that a 265/75.

The tires I am going to run are 265/70/17 but i mainly concerned with seeing pictures of anything 265 width on stock rims. I just want to see the width if it is inside or outside the wheel well.

Do those spacers look like they may be ok quality ? I am aware it is Amazon, but the BORA spacers are not cheap at all.
nismopath

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2017 11:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What brands are you all using for spacers ??
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Nissan Path Forum Index -> R51 Brakes, Tires, and Wheels All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: