The Nissan Path Forum Index The Nissan Path
The World Wide Nissan Pathfinder Owner's Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Use Google to search TheNissanPath forums ->
Still no Projector Headlamp options for 08-12?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Nissan Path Forum Index -> R51 Electrical
View previous topic :: View next topic  
oreogaborio

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2017 5:32 am    Post subject: Still no Projector Headlamp options for 08-12? Reply with quote

Please delete. Found the answer..... "Nope"
LRRS/CCS #82 - ECK Racing, Tony's Track Days

2005 Pathfinder SE
Touchdown

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2017 9:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know...I don't understand it either!!
Bilstein Front Adjustable Shocks w/HD OME Springs, PRG Long Travel UCA's, PRG Radflo 2.0 Rear Emulsion Shocks w/HD OME Rear Springs, 3" Body Lift, Custom Rear Bumper w/Tire Carrier, K&N Intake, Skid Row & Asfir Skid Plates, Airlift 1000, SS Brake Lines, Yellow Top Optima Battery, 17x9 KMC Wheels, 35" Tires, Lokka Front Locker, ARB Rear Air Locker, Aluminum Winch Bumper w/ ENGO Winch, Diff Breathers & EBC Yellowstuff Brake Pads
Touchdown

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2017 6:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just bought the aftermarket "black housing" halogen replacement headlamps. The reflector in them absolutely sucks!
So I may put my OEM reflector in there temporarily.

But the future mod will be a set of Morimoto Mini projectors that should fit in without any modifications!

They are expensive, but if you have a later model R51, there aren't any real choices!
Bilstein Front Adjustable Shocks w/HD OME Springs, PRG Long Travel UCA's, PRG Radflo 2.0 Rear Emulsion Shocks w/HD OME Rear Springs, 3" Body Lift, Custom Rear Bumper w/Tire Carrier, K&N Intake, Skid Row & Asfir Skid Plates, Airlift 1000, SS Brake Lines, Yellow Top Optima Battery, 17x9 KMC Wheels, 35" Tires, Lokka Front Locker, ARB Rear Air Locker, Aluminum Winch Bumper w/ ENGO Winch, Diff Breathers & EBC Yellowstuff Brake Pads
Sarge_

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2017 10:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Has anyone ever successfully imported the european HID projector headlights that started with the 2011 model year refresh? (the 2011 rest-of-world cars got the same styling updates that the US got in 2008, so we could have the V8 here). I don't see why they wouldn't fit.

The only issue is the headlights have to be sourced from a LHD market so the cutoff pattern is oriented for our roads (where the beam goes up to the side on the right, but not on the left, so as not to blind oncoming drivers).

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Nissan Path Forum Index -> R51 Electrical All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: