Hey, from NE Georgia (99 Pathfinder)

Post a pic of your ride, tell us where you're from, what vehicle your Path replaced, etc etc.

Moderator: volvite

Does an introduction post need a poll?

Yeah
100%
Yes
No votes
No
No votes

Total votes: 1

Kreed

Hey, from NE Georgia (99 Pathfinder)

Postby Kreed » Mon Apr 10, 2017 5:29 pm

Hey yall :)

I bought a 99 Pathfinder last year to pull my boat and haul my kids. So far I love it...great size, 4x4 works well, runs GREAT! At least until last week, but I'd rather fix a good vehicle than have a payment lol. I joined in hopes that someone can point me toward where to buy a good remanufactured transmission that will ship to northeast Georgia (mountains, very close to NC, TN, and SC). Someone had already installed a Reese hitch but I installed the trailer light harness. I also changed the fuel filter, oil, and distributor, and cleaned the throttle body and maf. I'm ashamed to say I made a foolish mistake and removed the TPS sensor in order to reach the distributor bolt. After reinstalling, it seemed like transmission was stuck in limp, but after going to a shop I was told the transmission is bad. Maybe I caused it by not installing the TPS correctly? Anyway, she runs too good to scrap so I'm looking for a great transmission now. Too many fishing trips left on her!

Return to “New Members, Sound Off!”