New Member From Wisconsin

Post a pic of your ride, tell us where you're from, what vehicle your Path replaced, etc etc.

Moderator: volvite

ViperMagna

New Member From Wisconsin

Postby ViperMagna » Fri May 05, 2017 12:27 pm

Been lurking here for quite some time. Finally decided to join and post. I am 28yo and live is Mosinee, WI.

My current vehicles are listed in my signature. Bought my Pathfinder used 2 years ago with ~19k on it. I do a ton of traveling so it now has 89k on it and I have never had a single issue with it. Love it more than any vehicle I have ever owned. Mine does have the high pitch whining noise that (from what I've read) comes from the power steering. Although, most people describe it to be very loud or at least annoyingly loud. Whereas mine is not very loud at all. I can hardly hear it while driving. And yes I have had my hearing tested very resently (someone asked me this in another forum).

This probably isn't the place for it, but I see a ton of complaints on this forum and a few others that I check up on from time to time mostly about CVT issues in the Pathfinder. From the info I've gathered it sounds like I must be one of the lucky ones. Really makes me sad to read about people having issues with this vehicle. It's such a damn good vehicle in every way possible IMO (CVT and Power Steering noises aside).

Thanks for reading.

Tusker464ar

Southwest WI new R51 owner

Postby Tusker464ar » Fri May 12, 2017 6:59 am

Hi
I am from Sparta , WI.
Just purchased a used 2006 pathfinder SE about 3 weeks ago.
So far I've taken it to Lacrosse Nissan Dealer for inspection, cleaned it up( desperately needed) , installed alien gear holster mount, took a quick camping trip, and a little mild off-roading .
I've also had my first issue which will require replacing most of the rear suspension. So I will be doing HD springs, lift and Rancho quick lift in near future .

Return to “New Members, Sound Off!”