Need pictures to help make up my mind!

Anything relating to Wheels, Tires, and Brake options and upgrades...

Moderator: volvite

samwade777

Need pictures to help make up my mind!

Postby samwade777 » Thu May 25, 2017 9:50 am

Hey, I've been searching through here, and haven't really found what I'm looking for. I am needing some new tires on my 2008 Pathfinder S. It has 245 75r16 but I am thinking of putting the 265 75r16 on it. It is stock suspension and I'm not really wanting to do a melt mod or anything.

Looks like that is a popular choice to go with but would love to see some pictures of Pathfinders that has this tire size with stock suspension.
Thanks!

radeonDEUS

Postby radeonDEUS » Thu May 10, 2018 12:03 pm

That's what I ride currently and I loved them when I got them a couple years ago. Kumho ATs in LT weight, and the mpgs dropped quite a bit but they have performed just fine. Have gotten around 60k miles on them and they are still well treaded, s'what you get with such heavy tires on relatively light vehicle. I am personally looking to do something a lil bigger, I think I saw a couple on here with 285/something 16r without melt modding or anything. I will likely get new wheels when its finally time for new tires. And a lift. :wink:

underworld1001

Postby underworld1001 » Thu May 17, 2018 12:50 pm

Figured I'd add this post to this thread since I was gonna post up pics anyway. Just got them put on about an hour ago. Stock size was 265/65 17, but I just went up to 70s. Zero issues. Truck rides quieter and smoother. Got the C load rating since E is heavier and overkill for our vehicles. Wanted whitewalls out, but they didn't do so. Whatever. I'll go back some other time and get them flipped.

BF Goodrich KO2 265/70 17 C load rating

Return to “R51 Brakes, Tires, and Wheels”