The Nissan Path Forum Index The Nissan Path
The World Wide Nissan Pathfinder Owner's Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Use Google to search TheNissanPath forums ->
Positive ownership

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Nissan Path Forum Index -> R51 Miscellaneous
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kestral

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2017 4:16 am    Post subject: Positive ownership Reply with quote

Often I find on auto Forums that people come on here to talk about issues with there car or truck either big issues or small ones and that's fine that's one of the advantages to forums. The only negative is you don't hear much about anything positive so here you go..

I often ask people what they think of there R51 Pathfinder, Frontier pickup, or Nissan Extera just to see the response I get. Yesterday I was dropping my son off at day camp and this woman gets out of her R1 Pathy basic S model looking just like mine when I bought it several years ago. How do you like your Pathfinder I ask? .... Best car or truck I have ever had she says! It has been extremely reliable bought it new in 2011 and we have 231,000 miles on it nothing has broken we just do brakes oil changes and tires! .. I said Nice!
SETI20

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2017 8:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Agreed, and I had the same thing happen several times. People approaching me, actually, asking how I liked the car.
Few months ago I had someone walk up to me that was considering one but was hesitant on pulling the trigger because of fuel mileage.
While I couldn't soothe his conscience on the mileage, the multiple benefits and good sides of the car were enough for him to justify it to the wife.
KAHBOOM

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2017 9:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Same here. Barely any issues at all since December 2004 when we got our 2005 SE 4X4.
used the warranty twice- once for a rattle and another for the Heater blowing cold.
We replaced cats when they needed replacing but this truck has been a rock. And I am extremely picky about our cars.
eieio
Sponsored Member

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2017 2:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We bought not one, but two new 2005 R51s.
The SE-OR has about 62K on it and the SE 2WD about 40K.
As yet, we've never been disappointed with them, and intend to keep them indefinitely. Very Happy

"I plan ahead. That way, I don't have to do anything right now!"
palmerwmd

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2018 7:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I really like my R51 also.
No problems but short ownership time yet.

2012 V6 4WD, in Grey over Grey
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Nissan Path Forum Index -> R51 Miscellaneous All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: