OBDII Bluetooth, Torque Pro App, and Advanced EX for Nissan

Topics related to Lights, Radio, Stereo, Headunits, Alternators...

Moderator: volvite

FLiPMaRC

OBDII Bluetooth, Torque Pro App, and Advanced EX for Nissan

Postby FLiPMaRC » Fri Jun 09, 2017 5:22 am

So I just got this Bluetooth OBDII scan tool adapter from Amazon (lightning deal $8.67 shipped).

Received it yesterday and plugged it in :lol: I'm using it with the Torque Pro app and everything is showing up green 8)

This morning I researched on what more I can do with it. I found a specific plugin called Advanced EX for Nissan. I still haven't tried it out yet with the new PID/Sensors installed.

Anyone else using the Torque Pro app? Any tips or pointers?

patrickm

Postby patrickm » Fri Aug 11, 2017 10:12 pm

I've been using it and found it works well. I have not used the specific plugin. I guess the tips would be specific to what you're trying to figure out with it.

One thing i would be interested in though, if your car is running normally, is what the AF / oxygen sensor voltages read in torque. you can pull them up as small graphs.

After swapping mine out, fuel mileage seems to have increased and it responds better, but the display shows nearly identical output levels on the rear O2 sensors (in torque, these are oxygen sensor 2 bank 1 / 2). but the front set, the steady state level is about .5v on one, and .9v on the other side.

Return to “R51 Electrical”