The Nissan Path Forum Index The Nissan Path
The World Wide Nissan Pathfinder Owner's Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Use Google to search TheNissanPath forums ->
Anyone install led headlamps with great success?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Nissan Path Forum Index -> NAV/GPS/Audio/Electronics
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jag19651

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2017 5:14 pm    Post subject: Anyone install led headlamps with great success? Reply with quote

I am thinking of installing led headlamps and fog lights
There are soooo many choices on the internet
I am thinking the Cree 100 white lights

Anyone have any input for me ?
palmerwmd

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2018 6:06 pm    Post subject: Re: Anyone install led headlamps with great success? Reply with quote

jag19651 wrote:
I am thinking of installing led headlamps and fog lights
There are soooo many choices on the internet
I am thinking the Cree 100 white lights

I heard a lot of folks were not happy w/ aftermarket LEDs and in the end I did not go that route.

Of course u can control the color of the light w/ aftermarket LEDs and if thats what u are after they are an option.

The road I took was to upgrade both headlights with this:

https://www.tirerack.com/lighting/detail.jsp?ID=2622&autoMake=Nissan&autoModel=Pathfinder+4wd&autoYear=2012&autoModClar=Silver+Edition

Very happy with the results.

2012 V6 4WD, in Grey over Grey
eruby

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2018 3:59 am    Post subject: Re: Anyone install led headlamps with great success? Reply with quote

jag19651 wrote:

There are so many choices out there with prices all over the board and they are changing every day. I went the cheap route to start and really do like the results. Here's some reading:
http://www.pathfindertalk.com/forum/36-electronics/31114-l-e-d-headlight-upgrade-2017-sv.html
http://www.pathfindertalk.com/forum/36-electronics/32537-led-upgrade-halogen-headlights.html
I didn't do before and after but the second thread does show after pics of the bulbs I got off Amazon. I paid $25.99 per pair, I think they are $32.99 per pair now.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Nissan Path Forum Index -> NAV/GPS/Audio/Electronics All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: