Bout to buy a Pathfinder!

Post a pic of your ride, tell us where you're from, what vehicle your Path replaced, etc etc.

Moderator: volvite

Dkock

Bout to buy a Pathfinder!

Postby Dkock » Wed Sep 27, 2017 11:23 am

Hi all, my name's David and I signed up for the soul purpose of asking you about a Pathfinder I'm seriously looking at.
I found a 2010 4x4 LE at a local dealer around me and it looks in great shape. Also has been lifted and outfitted with steel bumpers and tire carriers and such. I love the look and functionality as I am a hunter and outdoor person in general. However the one thing that makes me nervous is the 130k on the clock. They are asking 12k and I planned on trying to shake them down a bit. I don't drive far for work or anything just a weekend warrior outdoors. What's everyone's thoughts? What is a good price to get the down to and should I look for anything. I plan on getting maint. Records as well.
Thanks,
David k.

kevinthefro

Postby kevinthefro » Tue Oct 17, 2017 12:06 pm

Drive it on the highway and see how it handles bumps. Pathfinders tend to jump all over the road as the suspension wears.

disallow
Site Admin

Postby disallow » Tue Oct 17, 2017 1:32 pm

Not unheard of to have a 2010 with the dreaded leaky rad and coolant/transmission oil mixing. Get it checked!

Return to “New Members, Sound Off!”