Been lurking for awhile. Glad I finally joined!

Post a pic of your ride, tell us where you're from, what vehicle your Path replaced, etc etc.

Moderator: volvite

zmontgomery

Been lurking for awhile. Glad I finally joined!

Postby zmontgomery » Mon Oct 02, 2017 2:16 am

Hello everyone! Great site you have here with a lot of information I found quite valuable for my first foray into Nissan Ownership. In the past I've had an Fj-60 Toyota Landcruiser, Volvo 960 wagon, Subaru Outback, and a first gen Mitsubishi Montero. My latest is my 06 SE Pathy, and after about a year of ownership, it is fast becoming one of my favorites. So far I have done the radiator bypass, built my own CAI, added a 2'' spacer lift, installed airbags in the rear, installed some additional underbody protection, and have replaced all the shocks. I'm the 2nd owner and bought this dealer maintained truck with 79k. Right now it's sitting at 87k (I can only drive so much living on an island LOL) I've been very surprised at how capable it's been in stock form. I usually use the 4wd at least a few times a month on various trails around here, and I tow my 2500 lb boat from sea level up to my house at 1800ft at least once a week. Its been great for all of this, and I look forward to getting many good miles out of it. Hopefully my photo worked. It's a little tricky to figure out how to attach an image to the post

palmerwmd
Site Admin

Postby palmerwmd » Wed Feb 21, 2018 3:53 pm

Sorry for the late welcome!!!

Please fell free to post! :D

Return to “New Members, Sound Off!”