Hello from GA!

Post a pic of your ride, tell us where you're from, what vehicle your Path replaced, etc etc.

Moderator: volvite

darkvader925

Hello from GA!

Postby darkvader925 » Tue Feb 13, 2018 10:21 am

Hi everyone, I am new to the forum but I have had my 2005 Nissan Pathfinder for about 10 years now with about 103,000 miles on it. I had let it sit in my garage for a couple of years because it cut off on me a couple of times and one day it would just not start. I had another vehicle and motorcycle to ride so I just procrastinated and didn’t get the Pathfinder fixed thinking it was something major. Well the time came down of when I had to get it fixed recently and it just started with getting the new key programmed. The guy asked what was wrong with the car and I told him I had no clue but knew that the mechanic would need to try to at least start the vehicle to get the codes. Turned out the guy knew some things about cars and once he programmed the key figured out that I had a bad fuse and the battery needed to be replaced. I did all that but I still had a few problems with it starting and took it up to a local shop for some additional work to get it Road worthy. About $800 later (total including late fees for tags, etc.) the Pathfinder was back on the road and running decent. Moral of the story...do not procrastinate, LOL! Could have been driving my Pathfinder sooner. I have fallen in love with it all over again. Since this will be my daily driver for now, I put a rancho 2 inch suspension lift in and also added some Fuel Maverick Wheels wrapped in Dick Cepek 285/70/17 tires. Pathfinder is looking really good now. Already had a Westin bullbar with driving light attachments and some tail light guards on it. Look forward to getting some ideas from the community and seeing what others have done to their Pathfinders over the years.
Here is a pic of Vader:
https://pin.it/g6yguundcjxesr

palmerwmd
Site Admin

Postby palmerwmd » Wed Feb 14, 2018 2:55 pm

Wow Nice!!

Definetly a vehicle worthy of your affection!

larken

Postby larken » Mon Feb 19, 2018 7:48 pm

Nice story of your Pathfinder. That must be a tough one.

Return to “New Members, Sound Off!”