2015 SV Bluetooth stereo question

Oh yeah, it's the geek bling with flashing lights, just can't get enough.

Moderator: volvite

Michaelprimetime

2015 SV Bluetooth stereo question

Postby Michaelprimetime » Wed Dec 13, 2017 7:32 pm

Picked up my new (used) 2015 SV today. I connected my phone with relative ease, but I am unable to play music through the stereo. I do not see an option for Bluetooth When toggling through the sources. Is Bluetooth only for phone calls and not for the stereo itself?

Michaelprimetime

Postby Michaelprimetime » Fri Dec 15, 2017 2:26 pm

I checked with the dealer and they confirmed that I cannot stream music through Bluetooth. I am baffled that my phone is connected and I could receive calls and listen through the stereo using the phone's Bluetooth, but I am unable to stream my music. Thankfully there's a USB in the center console that will read my phone, but does anyone know why the Bluetooth would only work in phone call mode and not allow for streaming music?

disallow
Site Admin

Postby disallow » Fri Dec 15, 2017 4:18 pm

not sure, the few cars I've had with bluetooth always streamed with no issue. None of them were nissans though.

Michaelprimetime

Postby Michaelprimetime » Fri Dec 15, 2017 8:18 pm

So that is the weird thing. My 2015 Rogue streams music no problem. I assumed that it would be the same, but no. There is a USB hookup which thankfully works with my phone. I’m still perplexed tho.

Return to “NAV/GPS/Audio/Electronics”