The Nissan Path Forum Index The Nissan Path
The World Wide Nissan Pathfinder Owner's Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Use Google to search TheNissanPath forums ->
3 inch front lift. Coil spacers. From walmart.com

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Nissan Path Forum Index -> R51 Suspension and Steering
View previous topic :: View next topic  
BullDozer

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2018 1:47 pm    Post subject: 3 inch front lift. Coil spacers. From walmart.com Reply with quote

Look what I found at Wally world.

http://www.walmart.com/ip/Supreme-Suspensions-3-Front-Nissan-Frontier-Leveling-Lift-Kit-T6-Aircraft-Billet-Silver/197250682

Walmart has pretty good Return policy so this is good for me in case I need to return. Unfortunately, I could not find a shorter lift like 1.5 or 2 inches on walmarts site.

I already have Rancho quick strut in the front. I think its providing around 2 inches up front. I already had a hard time getting the front alignment in spec. In fact its slightly out of spec right now. I am planning on getting the oem Nissan bolts from smj999smj stickie.

Anyone try this? Can you get the alignment back in spec? Any other issues if going that high? Rear is at about 3 inches + because of rear armada springs.

Also, on my Ranchos, I have dials from 1 - 9. Does this affect the ride height a liitle. I think its only for rebound and shock dappening and I guess that It would not affect the height. Currently set at 6.
265/75 R16 Cooper AT3
smj999smj

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2018 5:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The shock setting is, as you said, only to control the shock dampening. The front camber/caster can be adjusted with the camber bolts I "stickied." I've been told the PRG camber/caster kit has even a little more adjustment than the Nissan kit. For the rear, offset bushings are available to get the rear alignment in spec:

http://www.suspension.com/spf3977k
Thupertrooper

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2018 7:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Without replacing the front Upper control arms a spacer might make coil bucket contact. Sometimes you wont feel untill you go over speed bumps or offroad but it makes for a very harsh ride.

I would recommend UCAs with any lift to allow more down travel without any clunking noises.

PRG sells some nice ones
SPC is a more affordable brand especially if you get the rebranded rockauto ones
There are more fancy ones like total chaos.

All over $600 for a pair
2005 OR Pathy V6 Volant CAI----Lift-Long Travel front(5+ lift) Drop bracket rear 4" plus armada springs and spacers. Airlift1000(uneeded now) Longer 5100s. ---Lokka front locker. --- 35s on stock rims. --- Custom rear bumper---Kenwood2m HAM Midland CB Firestik --- FSR Series Small Canopy Roof Top Tent(If in the market DM for deals) ---
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Nissan Path Forum Index -> R51 Suspension and Steering All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: