3 inch front lift. Coil spacers. From walmart.com

Topics relating to Lift Kits, Suspension, Steering...

Moderator: volvite

BullDozer

3 inch front lift. Coil spacers. From walmart.com

Postby BullDozer » Sun Jan 14, 2018 2:47 pm

Look what I found at Wally world.

http://www.walmart.com/ip/Supreme-Suspe ... /197250682

Walmart has pretty good Return policy so this is good for me in case I need to return. Unfortunately, I could not find a shorter lift like 1.5 or 2 inches on walmarts site.

I already have Rancho quick strut in the front. I think its providing around 2 inches up front. I already had a hard time getting the front alignment in spec. In fact its slightly out of spec right now. I am planning on getting the oem Nissan bolts from smj999smj stickie.

Anyone try this? Can you get the alignment back in spec? Any other issues if going that high? Rear is at about 3 inches + because of rear armada springs.

Also, on my Ranchos, I have dials from 1 - 9. Does this affect the ride height a liitle. I think its only for rebound and shock dappening and I guess that It would not affect the height. Currently set at 6.

smj999smj
Site Admin

Postby smj999smj » Sun Jan 14, 2018 6:56 pm

The shock setting is, as you said, only to control the shock dampening. The front camber/caster can be adjusted with the camber bolts I "stickied." I've been told the PRG camber/caster kit has even a little more adjustment than the Nissan kit. For the rear, offset bushings are available to get the rear alignment in spec:

http://www.suspension.com/spf3977k

Thupertrooper

Postby Thupertrooper » Mon Jan 15, 2018 8:31 am

Without replacing the front Upper control arms a spacer might make coil bucket contact. Sometimes you wont feel untill you go over speed bumps or offroad but it makes for a very harsh ride.

I would recommend UCAs with any lift to allow more down travel without any clunking noises.

PRG sells some nice ones
SPC is a more affordable brand especially if you get the rebranded rockauto ones
There are more fancy ones like total chaos.

All over $600 for a pair

Return to “R51 Suspension and Steering”