The Nissan Path Forum Index The Nissan Path
The World Wide Nissan Pathfinder Owner's Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Use Google to search TheNissanPath forums ->
bull / bumper guards for 2010 front and rear bumpers?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Nissan Path Forum Index -> R51 Body Interior and Exterior
View previous topic :: View next topic  
paradigm

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2018 6:40 am    Post subject: bull / bumper guards for 2010 front and rear bumpers? Reply with quote

People in NYC think it is okay to bump my truck when they park. I want to get the bull bars for the front and rear. Is there a recommended brand?

Thanks
smj999smj

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2018 10:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

All depends on what you have in mind. The best bull bars are made by ARB, but I think that's a lot more than you have in mind. They are an integrated front bumper/bull bar design that run over $1000. As far as the more mainline types of bull bars, Westin and Aries are pretty good brands. A grille guard will offer more front end protection than a bull bar. Try shopping sites like 4x4parts.com, AutoAnything.com and CarID.com.
anrew1334

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2018 2:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

for the rear i used a heavy duty hitch that had holes on each side for chains, took some square steel tubing and drilled holes in it to bolt it to the hitch, its approximately 4 feet wide but goes to each side of the rear it should take the bumps just be sure to use heavy duty half inch bolts.
i would like to bolt on some quarter inch aluminium plate to make it a good step bar along with some mud flaps
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Nissan Path Forum Index -> R51 Body Interior and Exterior All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: