bull / bumper guards for 2010 front and rear bumpers?

Upgrades and modifications to Trims, Seats, Carpets, Roof Racks, Panels, Dashboard, Bumpers, Rocksliders, Paint, Decals...

Moderator: volvite

paradigm

bull / bumper guards for 2010 front and rear bumpers?

Postby paradigm » Wed Feb 21, 2018 7:40 am

People in NYC think it is okay to bump my truck when they park. I want to get the bull bars for the front and rear. Is there a recommended brand?

Thanks

smj999smj
Site Admin

Postby smj999smj » Wed Feb 21, 2018 11:55 am

All depends on what you have in mind. The best bull bars are made by ARB, but I think that's a lot more than you have in mind. They are an integrated front bumper/bull bar design that run over $1000. As far as the more mainline types of bull bars, Westin and Aries are pretty good brands. A grille guard will offer more front end protection than a bull bar. Try shopping sites like 4x4parts.com, AutoAnything.com and CarID.com.

anrew1334

Postby anrew1334 » Fri Apr 06, 2018 3:08 am

for the rear i used a heavy duty hitch that had holes on each side for chains, took some square steel tubing and drilled holes in it to bolt it to the hitch, its approximately 4 feet wide but goes to each side of the rear it should take the bumps just be sure to use heavy duty half inch bolts.
i would like to bolt on some quarter inch aluminium plate to make it a good step bar along with some mud flaps

Return to “R51 Body Interior and Exterior”