The Nissan Path Forum Index The Nissan Path
The World Wide Nissan Pathfinder Owner's Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Use Google to search TheNissanPath forums ->
F***, I've finally had it. Fuse to keep seat from moving?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Nissan Path Forum Index -> R51 Electrical
View previous topic :: View next topic  
BlueTJMCRT

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2018 11:58 am    Post subject: F***, I've finally had it. Fuse to keep seat from moving? Reply with quote

Ok, I've got some serious OCD with my seats and mirrors. Mirrors I'm ok with having to adjust at times, but the seat, I hate when my seat gets moved.

So, after my oil change today and my seat, mirrors, and rear view mirror were all adjusted for the 20' drive, I need to figure something out.

Is there a fuse I can pull that will keep my electric driver seat from being adjusted? I'm the only one that drives the vehicle and I HATE adjusting it as there is only one spot where it doesn't "move" when I come to a stop.

~thanks
NVSteve
Sponsored Member

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2018 9:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know what you mean. Almost every single time I lean across the seat from the outside, the seat will move. Have a look under the seat. Surely there must be a small wiring harness with a disconnect on it you can unplug.
mrobers

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2018 4:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why don't you use the seat memory? Or don't you have it? I have stored my positions (seats and mirrors) on 1 and my wife's on 2. Works perfectly!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Nissan Path Forum Index -> R51 Electrical All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: