The Nissan Path Forum Index The Nissan Path
The World Wide Nissan Pathfinder Owner's Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Use Google to search TheNissanPath forums ->
2012 Pathy needs some addons

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Nissan Path Forum Index -> R51 Body Interior and Exterior
View previous topic :: View next topic  
anrew1334

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2018 1:52 am    Post subject: 2012 Pathy needs some addons Reply with quote

My 2012 Pathy needs some upgrades

the first one is going to be a brush guard, i was looking online but the ones for the facelift 08-12 are 500 bucks but the 05-07 are 200 less, my big question is if the preface lift brushguard will fit on the facelifted versions, they say fits 05-07 but if it fits the newer models would it say 05-12

second upgrade which im not too confident about is the center stack and radio, mine is the base S model but im looking at the center stacks from the newer model frontiers, basically a 2015 frontier radio and surround swapped into the older pathfinder, i think dimensions are the same but my biggest apparent issue is the center console as its completely different.

i also need some foglights but i cant find an upgrade kit that includes the new switch

also if anyone possibly has a brushguard id be happy to take it
Tiggerpunk

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2018 10:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I installed the Rigid Industries LED D2 Nissan fog light kit. Note, the kit was listed for installation in a Nissan Frontier but with minor trimming with a razor blade, this kit fit perfectly in my factory 2012 Pathfinder fog light locations.

Lastly, this kit does come with an independent switch prewired to be installed as needed. I opted to modify my existing fog light wiring to keep integration with the switch on my steering column for a seamless install.

Hope this information helps with your purchase.
2012 Pathfinder Silver Edition (R51 K12 with Sunroof): Nitrogen-filled Nitto Ridge Grapplers 265/70R17 - Level 8 MK6 – Gorilla Acorn Black Chrome Lug Nuts - Rocky Road Super Sliders - Rancho suspension (Loaded quickLIFT + RS9000™XL + Rear Spacers) - EBC Stage 3 Truck and SUV Brake Kit (EBC 3GD Series Sport Rotors + EBC GreenStuff 6000 Brake Pads) - K&N 77 Series CAI - Weather Tech Floor Mats - Air Lift 1000 - Rigid D2 Fog Lights
2005 Pathfinder SE
1995 Pathfinder SE
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Nissan Path Forum Index -> R51 Body Interior and Exterior All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: