R51 2 button keyless remote programimg proceedure

Topics related to Lights, Radio, Stereo, Headunits, Alternators...

Moderator: volvite

Tellboy

R51 2 button keyless remote programimg proceedure

Postby Tellboy » Thu Apr 12, 2018 5:38 am

Hi all,
Need help please, i have a 2006 uk pathfinder with keyless entry fob, square key fob with foldup key inside, i have 1 fully functional keyfob, and a 2nd hand one,i have programmed transponder in 2nd key, i cannot find correct remote function programming instructions anywhere including owners handbook, i have tried a few online ways but to no avail, 1 was turn ignition on/off 6 times within 10secs and hazards flash to show entry to programming,another was insert key in and out 6 times hazrds will flash to enter programmingihave varied these tests,lock button pressed 1st or foot on brake or off position to acc position,acc to on position,BUT, these ways are either for a pathfinder with separate key and remote and door lock button on door near power window button or its for a model with a silver longer 3 button remote, i cannot find instructions for my 2006 R51 model, much help appreciated.

underworld1001

Postby underworld1001 » Wed Apr 18, 2018 7:58 pm

I'm sure it's not the answer you're looking for, but all signs point to the dealer programming the key. You might find this article interesting -- http://forums.nicoclub.com/programming- ... 78632.html

labsy

Postby labsy » Sat Jun 02, 2018 10:51 am

I also have 2nd intellikey, EU version, same as yours, but even dealer was not able to program it for keyless entry. But it works as remote control.

Return to “R51 Electrical”