Question about custom grills and turn signals

Attack of the unibody snatchers! Styling and handling refined or bland? You decide.

Moderator: volvite

DrewM

Question about custom grills and turn signals

Postby DrewM » Mon Sep 03, 2018 11:32 am

Hey guys, got my 2001 Nissan Pathfinder about a year ago now and really love it. There's a few things now I'd like to change just to make it look a little nicer and was hoping I might get some insight from previous owners in regards to this.

I was looking into buying a custom grill insert for mine but everywhere I look for my year and make, the inserts specify that they're for the "Honeycomb" style front grill, which I do not appear to have. I haven't found any yet that say for a non-honeycomb style one and to be frank, I have no idea which style mine is considered to try to search that way. I will include a pic if possible to show the style grill I have.

Also, I was wondering if anyone has changed out the front turn signal lenses to clear ones similar I believe to the mid to late 2000's versions, and if they knew of a place to buy those clear versions that would fit an '01. Thanks again for the help in advance!

Return to “1996-2004 Pathfinder (R50)”