The Nissan Path Forum Index The Nissan Path
The World Wide Nissan Pathfinder Owner's Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Use Google to search TheNissanPath forums ->
2008 master windows switch repair tutorial?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Nissan Path Forum Index -> R51 Electrical
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dwyck99

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2018 8:57 am    Post subject: 2008 master windows switch repair tutorial? Reply with quote

The master window switch on my 08 PF is acting up. it controls both rear windows fine. The passenger window is not perfect, but I can almost always control it if I use the right touch. The driver side is the real problem... I can get it to work but it can often take twenty or more tries to get it to respond. It seems I can get it to come up closed if I pull back on the control all the way very hard. Does this sound like a simple case of dirty contacts? What is the procedure to get into the panel and go about getting to the contacts without damaging/breaking anything?
Dwyck99

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2018 11:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nevermind, I went ahead just dove in, cleaned the sliding switches with contact cleaner, and it worked!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Nissan Path Forum Index -> R51 Electrical All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: