Proud Pathfinder from Jersey

Post a pic of your ride, tell us where you're from, what vehicle your Path replaced, etc etc.

Moderator: volvite

Pershing115

Proud Pathfinder from Jersey

Postby Pershing115 » Fri Oct 05, 2018 7:13 pm

Greetings everyone..I visit this forum weekly but haven't written in a long while which was prob way back when I bought the vehicle in 2016 so I have some info to share..1st I must say thank you to everyone for all the incredible info which has proved to be so valuable!..so I bought an 06 Pathfinder 92k on the clock currently has 107k ..1st owner had worked out the bugs, radiator (which I did again for peace of mind), fuel pump etc..I had mud guards, hood (bug guard?) installed along with kyb heavy duty rear shocks..I keep the tire pressure and alignment spot on and this thing rides very good..I detail the body, engine and interior weekly yes ocd but I live near the water so salt is like acid..had to replace a few items like cam sensor but recently a vvt solenoid and an airbad SATELLITE sensor..yes??..found it was under the drivers door sill!..those 2 parts w labor was 850 from dealer!..ordered oem parts online and the job went down to 600..i heard and read about problems w non Nissan parts so I bit the bullet..the dealers omg are terrible..most..I deal w 3 in my area so I haggle w all 3 until I get the best price and the others have to or will match the lowest..if not they will rob you blind..you have to deal w the dealers!! my Pathfinder is in showroom condition people can't believe it's an 06.. I've tried to load pics but photobucket won't budge..it's a cloud white LE loaded to the hilt w navi, heated seats etc..showroom pathfinder is the headline on jersey shore CL.. yes it's for sale.. I love this thing it's a really sweet ride but family has to many cars..let me know what yas think..thanks everyone

palmerwmd
Site Admin

Postby palmerwmd » Sat Oct 06, 2018 12:34 pm

Sounds like a wonderful truck.
I would sell something less special if I was you.

You can also use imgur to host pics. we would sure love to see them :D

Pershing115

thank you palmerwmd

Postby Pershing115 » Mon Oct 08, 2018 8:41 am

thank you sir for the response..your input on this forum is greatly app.!..I will try and download using your suggestion..just an fyi if you bring up youtube and punch in 06 le pathfinder their is a white one that comes up (from Wilson county motors I believe) and is identical to mine but w/o navi..I am in no rush to sell believe me..when I say this thing rides nice I mean it really rides nice..the only downside is the price to get things fixed..I won't take it to a shade tree garage so things get pricey but it gets done rite for peace of mind..have a great day

Return to “New Members, Sound Off!”