P0745 - 2000 Nissan Pathfinder

Attack of the unibody snatchers! Styling and handling refined or bland? You decide.

Moderator: volvite

Aloha808

P0745 - 2000 Nissan Pathfinder

Postby Aloha808 » Thu Dec 20, 2018 11:29 pm

Could someone please tell me what this code means and what I need to replace? Pathy has been stalled for 3weeks now. Replaced the O2 sensor and she started but died shortly after. I’m thinking I need to replace whatever code P0745 is. That was the last code that showed up on my scanner. Please help! Thank you in advance!

smj999smj
Site Admin

Postby smj999smj » Fri Dec 21, 2018 5:35 am

P0745 is a trouble code for the automatic transmission's line pressure solenoid circuit. It can be caused by dirty fluid, a bad pressure solenoid, open or shorted wiring to that solenoid, a faulty control valve assembly, a corroded or damaged harness connector, a restriction in a hydraulic circuit, a failing transmission oil pump and/or a faulty TCM. If the fluid is clean, the most likely cause would be the transmission solenoid pack which is attached to the valve body, but one would have to follow the diagnostic steps for this code located in the factory service manual to be sure.

Aloha808

Postby Aloha808 » Fri Dec 21, 2018 6:48 pm

Thank you! By any chance, would you happen to have a picture, diagram, video, etc of what I should be looking for? I tried googling it but to no avail. Thank you again!
smj999smj wrote:P0745 is a trouble code for the automatic transmission's line pressure solenoid circuit. It can be caused by dirty fluid, a bad pressure solenoid, open or shorted wiring to that solenoid, a faulty control valve assembly, a corroded or damaged harness connector, a restriction in a hydraulic circuit, a failing transmission oil pump and/or a faulty TCM. If the fluid is clean, the most likely cause would be the transmission solenoid pack which is attached to the valve body, but one would have to follow the diagnostic steps for this code located in the factory service manual to be sure.

Return to “1996-2004 Pathfinder (R50)”