dual exaust

You gotta Love these old VG30E/i powered beasts, raw truck DNA to the core.

Moderator: volvite

Bradwm2

dual exaust

Postby Bradwm2 » Tue Jun 23, 2009 10:54 pm

hey im thinking of running true dual exhaust with two magnaflow hi-flow cat and two cherry bomb glass packs. do you guys think it would sound good if so do you think it is a good idea?

xbolloxx

Postby xbolloxx » Tue Aug 11, 2009 8:59 am

do you have any other work done to it yet? I think this truck could benefit more from a roof rack and proper suspension before exhaust, unless you are going for another look.

Dexterismypathy

Postby Dexterismypathy » Sat Aug 15, 2009 8:56 am

I haven't heard any Nissan with Cherry bombs that I thought sounded good. Haven't heard them or seen power numbers on a Pathfinder yet. If you do it please post a review, I'd love to find out. I am at a point where Exhaust is coming up soon as a mod too. The setup i was panning is similar but I was actually going to try Corvette Mufflers. little more pricey but I have heard those on a few Nissans and it gave a nice low semi-muscle car growl at idle and sounded good at higher RPM's too. Always open to suggestions from more experienced Pathfinder owners though

Bradwm2

Postby Bradwm2 » Sat Aug 15, 2009 5:29 pm

well actually i have a cherry bomb turbo II muffler on it now and i think it is better sounding than the stock exhuast till it come down from a rev and then it sounds like a honda or sumthin. but to awnser the previous question ive lifted it 3 inches suspension wise and i have upgraded to 33x12.50r15 wide track baja radials. i have also done sum triming to get ready for outer upgrades like safari rack ,custom steel front and rear bumpers and clevises at all for points if i can id like to have a lil winche.
but with my income its one part at time and at was is convinient at the time.

Return to “1986-1995 Pathfinder (WD21)”