Town North Nissan - Austin, TX

Discuss your dealer buying and servicing experiences here. And just the facts mam, let's keep the libel to a minimum please.

Moderator: volvite

mikeyfrog

Town North Nissan - Austin, TX

Postby mikeyfrog » Mon Apr 30, 2012 11:32 pm

We just bought a new 2012 Pathfinder Silver Edition a couple weeks ago. This is the 2nd time I've bought a vehicle. I must say, it was easy and the salesman was great. He asked what I needed in trade for our 09 Lincoln MKZ with 30k and what I was looking for in price on the Pathy. I really wasnt expecting them to give me what I wanted on both numbers but I was surprised when they came back with the sheet, tipping in only 300 above what I wanted out the door on the pathy (after ttl) and giving the trade amount I wanted. Definitely helped make the decision to buy the Nissan over others (toyota dragged their feet and had us sitting for 40 minutes on an offer for our Lincoln before we said we'd come back later).

Now that we have it? The wife is even happier with the vehicle every time she drives it. And I like it because its not a minivan without sliding doors so many are trying to call a SUV these days.

deermjd

Postby deermjd » Tue May 01, 2012 6:20 am

Glad you had a good buying experience. Enjoy your Pathfinder, it's the last year of the real Pathfinders.

mikeyfrog

Postby mikeyfrog » Tue May 01, 2012 12:46 pm

Thanks deermjd... I'm well aware of the changes they're making and its shameful... I'm a ford guy and couldnt bring myself to buy my wife one of those bastardized explorers.

Return to “Praise or Postal?”