Trade interior trim

Member postings to buy/sell anything, from parts to full automobiles. Commercial vendors, ask the Admins first for permission to post.

Moderator: volvite

The_David

Trade interior trim

Postby The_David » Sat Aug 01, 2009 3:25 pm

I have an 05 LE with the wood trim, perfected condition. The wife and I just prefer the silver trim, anyone want to trade? It would be perfect if it was some one in Oregon so we could just meet, but I’d consider shipping options if we worked something out.

Or you could just say I’m a tard, and no one wants to trade. Either way, let me know.

Thanks
David

NVSteve
Sponsored Member

Re: Trade interior trim

Postby NVSteve » Mon Aug 03, 2009 8:54 am

The_David wrote:I have an 05 LE with the wood trim, perfected condition. The wife and I just prefer the silver trim
Not to belittle anyone or anything, one of the biggest reasons I refused to look at the LE was because of the plastic-wood trim. It blows me away to think mfrs. actually believe people like the stuff.

Have you priced out new replacement trim pieces from a Nissan parts supplier? One other suggestion is looking for aftermarket trim kits. I've run across several on ebay, and I am sure there are actually sites out there that specialize in that kind of thing. I do know I ran across a few 3rd party trim pieces specifically for the R51, but I didn't pay too much attention since I wasn't in the market. The only problem is that maybe you would have to go with neon green trim :)

The_David

Postby The_David » Mon Aug 03, 2009 2:11 pm

hey, thanks for the input.
I have not priced out replacement peices.
I was thinking people like this stuff cause everyone makes this fake wood stuff. haha

All the 3rd party makers i've seen are just stickers that you place on top of the factory stuff.

I mean I could live with it if I had too, but i'll check out just see how much it is through a parts supplier.

Tech

trim trade

Postby Tech » Thu Aug 06, 2009 3:01 pm

i want LE wood trim. check your PM's!

Return to “Classifieds for Pathfinders and Pathfinder Accessories”