The Nissan Path Forum Index The Nissan Path
The World Wide Nissan Pathfinder Owner's Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Use Google to search TheNissanPath forums ->
Goodyear Wrangler DuraTracs
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Nissan Path Forum Index -> R51 Brakes, Tires, and Wheels
View previous topic :: View next topic  
emt530783

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 8:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thx a lot! I decided on general grabbers due to the fact they are less expensive but quality wise are very similar. I am hope to get them on today! I'll post up some pics when I get them
tntitan

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2012 11:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

How are you liking the grabbers? Thought i would kick this back up as I will be in the market for new tires soon. Just picked up a set of oem 06 wheels at a great price. (Thanks Otter!)

I love the black wheels and aggressive tire look. Im considering powder coating vs painting them myself. Either way, im gonna need a set of tires on em. With pages of great feed back on the duratracs and the fact they are the exact look im going for, im leaning towards them first. Honestly, im not really being practical in my decision to look for meatier tires as i dont forsee myself going off the road very much. (Although id like to) My only requirements are that the noise isnt too bad, they arent dangerous on wet pavement, and overall wear quality.
NmexMAX

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 7:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I also decided to go with these, although I have yet to challenge them to anything since the weather has been super kind this winter around here.

I will say that this forum is probably the main reason I went with them, and also, 4wheels magazine has an article on various tires, and these seem to have come out on top for snow packed roads and offroad snow.

Headed to the mountains this weekend, let's see if I can get some OR time with these.
325/65-18 GYDT’s / 18x9 Fuel Hostage (-12mm/4.5 BS) / PRG RadFlo 2.5 Extended Coilovers ext reservoir / PRG Long Travel UCA’s / AirLift 1000 / 4x4 Parts Medium Duty Rear Springs / PRG RadFlo rear shocks / TAG Front Bumper w/ Warn M8000 / Rocky Road Super Sliders / 3.36 QX56 Differentials / Magnaflow 18” Muffler & Cajun catless B pipes / Bits & Pieces of the Calmini Lift
volvite
Sponsored Member

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 2:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good luck. Let us know how your OR trip goes. Pictures.
What did you do to your Pathfinder thread:http://www.thenissanpath.com/viewtopic.php?p=71760#71760
ReynMan83

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 6:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

and yet another bump :0 my recently purchased, new to me pathy is going to HAVE to have tires before next winter. These ol coopers just wont cut it. I have decided to go ahead and replace them with with either the Revo A/T 2's or the GYear Duratracs, in 265x75x16 guise. The Revos are much cheaper, on TR anyway, and i think they will be a better "fit" for my intentions with the pathy. i.e. mostly road, occasional trail. Anyone with experience with the Revo's? Sorry if im 'threadjacking' or 187ing, my last experience with forums i believe was in the late 90's, and i believe it had something to do with nintendos, haha. Thanks
"Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level, and beat you with experience."
Past Rides - 1991 Mazda MX6 GT, 1995 Honda Prelude SE, 2002 Honda Accord EXL V6 Coupe, 2006 Infiniti M35 Sport
BattleWagon

PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2013 8:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Revos seem like a great tire, my 265 Duratracs are bad ass though. Great wear, rain, snow, ice, mud, they're light, look bad ass, cured my herpes, etc.
NVSteve
Sponsored Member

PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 8:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ReynMan83 wrote:
and yet another bump :0 my recently purchased, new to me pathy is going to HAVE to have tires before next winter. These ol coopers just wont cut it. I have decided to go ahead and replace them with with either the Revo A/T 2's or the GYear Duratracs, in 265x75x16 guise. The Revos are much cheaper, on TR anyway, and i think they will be a better "fit" for my intentions with the pathy. i.e. mostly road, occasional trail. Anyone with experience with the Revo's? Sorry if im 'threadjacking' or 187ing, my last experience with forums i believe was in the late 90's, and i believe it had something to do with nintendos, haha. Thanks

I had the Revo, but the version before the A/T 2. Actually had them twice. I liked them, but both wore out far too soon. I'd say the Duratracs are better in the snow & so far, not wearing out as fast by far.
Oly 22

PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 11:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looking for a little advice. My OEM tires are almost done and the Duratracs are on my short list. Would anyone know if the LT275/70 R18 would fit with a 2" lift? They show a diameter of 33.4". Also, what load index should I look for, for a 3500-4000 load?
2011 LE, Ebony, V6 4.0L, Airaid Quickfit CAI, IPF 868 Driving Lights, Rigid Industries SR 10" Specter LED Light Bar, Vision X 4200k Replacement 9007/H11/3057LED Lamps, Nissan Hood Deflector, Belkin USB Port, Firestone Coil-Rite 4166, Brushed Aluminum Billet Oil Filler Cap, Rocky-Road Super Sliders, Rancho 2" Quick Lift Loaded front coil overs, Bilstein HD rear shocks, Rancho 2" Rear Spacers, 4x4Parts Front Camber Bolts, BFG All Terrain T/A KO LT285-65/R18
volvite
Sponsored Member

PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 4:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oly,

I'm unsure with your lift it they will fit. I know with the LE 18 rims, tire sizes are slim. I ended up selling my LE rims and bought some frontier 17s. I then purchased my duratracs. I've loved them so far and they have been great tires. They seem to be wearing great.
What did you do to your Pathfinder thread:http://www.thenissanpath.com/viewtopic.php?p=71760#71760
Oly 22

PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 9:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Volvite,

Trying to make a decision on tires and sizes is a little more interesting than I had thought. The 275's are less expensive than the 285's but are about the same overall diameter. Trying to figure out if there is any real benefit between a 275 to 285 and what will fit. Right now, I have narrowed it down to the Goodyear Wrangler Duratrac, BF Goodrich All Terrian TO, Michelin LTX AT2 and Cooper AT3. Decisions, decisions.

Any surfing, in Guam?
2011 LE, Ebony, V6 4.0L, Airaid Quickfit CAI, IPF 868 Driving Lights, Rigid Industries SR 10" Specter LED Light Bar, Vision X 4200k Replacement 9007/H11/3057LED Lamps, Nissan Hood Deflector, Belkin USB Port, Firestone Coil-Rite 4166, Brushed Aluminum Billet Oil Filler Cap, Rocky-Road Super Sliders, Rancho 2" Quick Lift Loaded front coil overs, Bilstein HD rear shocks, Rancho 2" Rear Spacers, 4x4Parts Front Camber Bolts, BFG All Terrain T/A KO LT285-65/R18
volvite
Sponsored Member

PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 1:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

No surfing this trip. We've been crazy busy. I did get to do some snorkeling for a bit on Saturday, but we've worked every day down here. Crazy hot and humid. I prefer a dry climate.
ThePainClinic

PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 7:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anyone running these have more pics? I'd like to see what they stance looks like from height to width? Kinda like the pics Doctajones posted. I'm still on the fence with these and the BFG KO's at 285/65/18's. Duratracs have an aggressive tread I was thinking about 275/70/18's but I dont have a lift on it right now and I'm sure it would rub. I guess either way I'll need a lift.

More pics would be great!

Pain

2010 Nissan Pathfinder LE V6, Rancho Quik Lift, 275x65x18 BFG T/A KO, Viper Remote Start
NmexMAX

PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 7:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

275 70 18 w/ 2.5" lift

Slightly taller but not as wide as doctah's. That's rrapaoa's.

I've personally had 295 65's and 325 65's but those widths wont fit a stock weel and will require an aftermarket wheel in the 9" wide range.
325/65-18 GYDT’s / 18x9 Fuel Hostage (-12mm/4.5 BS) / PRG RadFlo 2.5 Extended Coilovers ext reservoir / PRG Long Travel UCA’s / AirLift 1000 / 4x4 Parts Medium Duty Rear Springs / PRG RadFlo rear shocks / TAG Front Bumper w/ Warn M8000 / Rocky Road Super Sliders / 3.36 QX56 Differentials / Magnaflow 18” Muffler & Cajun catless B pipes / Bits & Pieces of the Calmini Lift
akley88

PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2013 4:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oly 22 wrote:
Looking for a little advice. My OEM tires are almost done and the Duratracs are on my short list. Would anyone know if the LT275/70 R18 would fit with a 2" lift? They show a diameter of 33.4". Also, what load index should I look for, for a 3500-4000 load?

i have the rancho lift and im running a 33.6" tire but it required cutting the fender and i have no wheel well liners in the front
RCAPathfinder

PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2013 2:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just put on a pair of 265/70/17. I am heading to Rausch Creek on Saturday. I will let you know how they handle.
2008 Pathfinder. 3"suspension lift and 3" body lift on 265/70/17 Goodyear duratracs. Linexed grille, running boards. Skid Row and AO Tech skid plates. Plasti-dip hood, rims and rocker panel. Throttle body spacer and Airaid cold air intake. Air Lift 1000 @19 psi.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Nissan Path Forum Index -> R51 Brakes, Tires, and Wheels All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 7 of 9

Jump to: