New to the forum

Post a pic of your ride, tell us where you're from, what vehicle your Path replaced, etc etc.

Moderator: volvite

Gouda

New to the forum

Postby Gouda » Mon Feb 19, 2007 1:55 pm

Hi;

I thought I'd say Hi to everyone. 06 Pathfinder bought new in October. We also own a 06 ZR that hasn't seen much use in the past 3 months. Come on spring!!
The Pathfinder is a base model, I just went through getting rid of a Ford Freestyle that had every electrical gimmick in the book. And a endless list of problems associated with them. So I wanted to stay away from problems. The Pathy replaced the FS. Mostly because of the ford's quality issues, but I also wanted towing capacity. I doubt the Pathfinder would have those problems, but, now I know I will not have them. That said, it's still a very well equiped vehicle.
We just bought a travel trailer and I'll be setting it up to pull that shortly. The info here on towing is very valuable. Thanks!!

blink32
Sponsored Member

Postby blink32 » Mon Feb 19, 2007 5:04 pm

Welcome and have fun. Post as much as you can!

boogyman

Postby boogyman » Tue Feb 20, 2007 6:16 am

Welcome to the board cheesehead. Hope you enjoy your Pathy as much as everyone here. Is yours a 4wd?

Gouda

Postby Gouda » Wed Feb 21, 2007 11:32 am

yup, it's a 4 X 4. And while our home is in Wis, we work in Minneapolis and still are MN citizens. That'll change when retirement draws a bit nearer. But for now there isn't any real good reason to switch. In Wis, we're "fondly" known as mud ducks. I have no idea where that came from, but that's what the "real" cheeseheads call minnesotans that have property in Wis.

???

Return to “New Members, Sound Off!”