FS: 90's model OEM foglights

Member postings to buy/sell anything, from parts to full automobiles. Commercial vendors, ask the Admins first for permission to post.

Moderator: volvite

N2mesnob

FS: 90's model OEM foglights

Postby N2mesnob » Wed Feb 03, 2010 3:19 pm

Hey Pathy fans I've been making some changes to my 95' Pathfider so i thought id see if anyone would like to buy my stock Nissan foglights from me. Aside from the usual wear and tear there are no chips or cracks in the lens, although one of the bulbs is burned out but that should be easy enough to replace. as for the price well i posted them on ebay and started the bid at 10$ as for shipping I'm not sure how much it would cost. Because I'm still new to that Ebay thing i set the shipping to calculate for where ever the winner is but if its any help i live in WA and the package i think is less than 5lbs (didnt actually wiegh it yet) but you can totally check out the auction to see what the cost would be.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors...%3AIT

I hope by doing this through Ebay it will help alleviate any fears anyone may have about dealing with me as you can see I am PayPal verified.

JUS 1 MO

Postby JUS 1 MO » Thu Feb 04, 2010 4:00 pm

PM Sent...

N2mesnob

FS: New fog lights

Postby N2mesnob » Sat Feb 20, 2010 12:39 am

So I've sold my stock fog lights but now I have a pair of new never installed RARE chrome Catz MSX Fog lights with gold lens FS. So the story goes I wanted to replace my stock fog lights with some new ones. The plan was to place the new ones in the stock location but after some test fittings I quickly realize that this was not possible so not I'm trying to sell them
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayI ... 500wt_1182
As you can see I am including the new wiring harness and relay in the sell but unfortunately there are no brackets. I bought these fog lights without the brackets knowing that fabricating new ones would not present a problem. If you have Ebay it would be best to send me a message there. if you are interested and buying these lights and don't have an Ebay account you can send me a PM and if they do not sell on Ebay I will accept a Paypal payment of 50$+shipping.

Return to “Classifieds for Pathfinders and Pathfinder Accessories”